(for pdf, click here)
- "Staff Education and Policies on Cytomegalovirus (CMV)," American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) et al., Caring for Our Children: http://cfoc.nrckids.org/StandardView/18.104.22.168
- Fact sheet from MotherToBaby.org on CMV includes child care providers.
- National CMV Foundation features several types of CMV flyers for downloading.
- Daycare.com: Cytomegalovirus
- The Danger of Spreading CMV: How We Can Protect Our Children (ChildCare Aware of America, 2017).
- NAEYC: National Association for the Education of Young Children and its "Early Childhood Program Standards and Accreditation Criteria and Guidance for Assessment (10.D.01, p.91)," includes: "a. steps to reduce occupational hazards such as infectious diseases (e.g., exposure of pregnant staff to CMV [cytomegalovirus], chicken pox)..."
2. Flyer: Are You Pregnant? http://www.ct.gov/
3. Flyer FOR OBSTETRIC HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS: http://www.ct.gov/
4. Flyer: TESTING FOR OBSTETRIC HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS: http://www.ct.gov/
Just FYI, this is what a few other countries do about CMV in daycare: