Excellent short CMV prevention education video: https://youtu.be/OM7WKS7J2mA
15. Song for mothers who learned too late about protecting their unborn child from congenital CMV--"Had I Known (about CMV): by Debra Lynn Alt: https://drive.google.com/file/
Above-sink wall flyer for hand-washing, "Diaper Wipes Don't Kill CMV"
Click here for free, two-pages of story and placemat for coloring.
- Bag (paper or reusable insulated bag).
- Plate, cup, napkin, fork, spoon, knife.
- Crayons or washable markers.
- Placemat with tableware characters (free pdf for coloring and possible laminating).
- Picnic food (homemade or prepackaged that would use all utensils, such as peanut butter, crackers, applesauce and cake).
- Hand sanitizer or sanitizing wipes.
- Sink hand-washing sign and tri-fold flyer on CMV prevention to take home (found on blog post: https://congenitalcmv.blogspot.com/2018/05/free-cmv-prevention-tool-kit-for.html)
- If funds are available, give a child their own bound copy of Once Upon a Placemat: A Table Setting Tale to color and share with their families so their parents can reinforce the table-setting lesson and learn how to prevent CMV, the #1 birth defects virus, as well as other diseases (book available on Amazon for $5.38).