|Debra Lynn Alt, Lisa Saunders and Dr. Gail Demmler-Harrison discuss preventing congenital cytomegalovirus (CMV), the leading viral cause of birth defects, on SEC-TV on September 5, 2018. Photograph by Neil Harrison.|
- Gail Demmler-Harrison, MD, Director of Congenital CMV Disease Research, Clinic and Registry; Professor, Pediatrics, Section Infectious Diseases, Baylor College of Medicine; Attending Physician, Infectious Diseases Service, Texas Children's Hospital, (832) 824-4387, Email: email@example.com. Visit: https://www.bcm.edu/departments/pediatrics/sections-divisions-centers/cmvregistry
- Lisa Saunders, host of the show and mother of a child born disabled by congenial CMV: Email: LisaSaunders42@gmail.com, Visit: www.authorLisaSaunders.com
- Debra Lynn Alt, singer/songwriter, performs her song about CMV, "Had I Known (about CMV)"; firstname.lastname@example.org; www.debrasong.com
- The one with "YouTube" can be uploaded to any web site that takes videos, YouTube, FB, etc.
- The one with "MPEG2 LF" can be played "as is" by many Community Access TV stations.
- The one with "ProRes LF" is the very large data original file and can be converted to any other playback type.