Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Raising Awareness only $2.99

I just found out my book, Anything But a Dog! The Perfect Pet for a Girl with Congenital CMV is now available for only $2.99 on Amazon as an e-book. The first chapter is free, and that alone will let the public know about congenital CMV. See http://www.amazon.com/Anything-perfect-congenital-cytomegalovirus-ebook/dp/B005GRAE0I

You can download it onto any computer or even send it as a gift to someone else's. I am still at the conference meeting scientists from all over the world, many who care deeply about the suffering caused by congenital CMV. I am trying to learn a new way to reach the media, OB/GYNs, daycare centers, and women of child-bearing age about the precautions to take about toddler saliva.

Anyone can contact me at saundersbooks@aol.com, sign into this blog to get updates, or visit my website at www.authorlisasaunders.com and sign into my guestbook.


Sent from my iPad

No comments: