Saturday, October 25, 2014

Getting Thin and Famous to Promote Congenital CMV Awareness

Many of you know my kooky attempts to get thin and famous so people will listen to my message about congenital cytomegalovirus (cCMV) prevention. If you want to keep up to date on what I'm trying to do (right now I'm trying to find a shipwreck with a famous shipwreck explorer), then you may enjoy my newsletter, Mystic Seafarer's Trail (which is a continuation of my book, Mystic Seafarer's Trail, where I tried to get thin and famous like Amelia Earhart--who was secretly married near my house--by embarking on a long winter voyage with a  blind sailor).

If you want that newsletter (comes out about twice a month), you can subscribe and see old issues by clicking here:
http://us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=0dd2dc5fa327d215c27770e46&id=bfe0fe30a4&e=19a204ea67

Thanks for all you do to prevent the suffering caused by congenital CMV.
Lisa Saunders, www.authorlisasaunders.com

No comments: